Saturday, January 25, 2014

They warned people whom Lord íÇÎí open mind if the problem once Mande scientific grounds brain felt

Dinner with the American Jewish Society ... | Khaled delivers birmingham shopping
I arrived late because I went to meet a volunteer with the elderly of U.S. citizenship spend some time with the foreign students to be trained on the English language birmingham shopping .. And after that I sat down on one of the tables .. came supervisor because one of the doctors birmingham shopping want me to sit Amaaha .. has worked in Kuwait and Iran a long time .. in the development of education .. I went back to the residence and Ottaghzat out and attend the symposium .. Vtfajot that the headquarters of the symposium is the American Jewish birmingham shopping Society ..!! There have sent a message to my friend and my friend .. researcher and journalist who is also answered the call .. I hesitated and questioned in the title .. even dared entered .. Wow, and this is the title .. and symposium held here!!
The building was a luxury .. and asked the security man behind the glass of my name and identity card .. and seconds after opening the door to me .. Enter and go upstairs to the role of the Tenth place .. hall where the seminar .. I hesitated for a full hour late .. and Doors closed .. but I hear dialogue from behind the door .. and like any Saudi man entered edgy ..! Hall and as full of all shapes and colors .. united by one thing .. formal wear!! And I Aallvdihh confusion jeans and T - shirt and striped Smaati on my neck! I can not find a place to sit so I decided to stand at the door in front of me .. It was a group of young speakers .. and all of them different accent .. but I remember in the far left Sami .. Egyptian New Yorkers .. talking about the success of the revolution in Egypt after solidarity with Christians and Muslims Some .. I remember Daniel because of his glasses striking red .. The seminar birmingham shopping ended .. and asked us to sit in diverse groups even know each other .. and actually sat on one of the tables .. and I got to know Zubair from Tahiti .. and Tsalt about the situation there after the disaster .. told me that the situation is still bad and that the media has a huge Western aid .. but the execution is still slow .. Interestingly, the Zubair .. .. he is a Muslim and his brothers between the Christian and Buddhist and atheist parents .. and Catholic Christians .. But everyone in solidarity with each other .. and there is no dissonance .. they are just individual religious philosophy on solid ground of morality common ..
And sat down with me and one of the organizations named Caroline .. It seems that I have affected interest when I learned I am from Saudi Arabia .. and I aspire to study journalism .. and when I asked my Twitter and if you own a Blog .. I replied that I type in Arabic .. Valharihh target me are young Arabs ..
The meeting ended .. and I went to shake hands with my friends .. but one of them stopped me and told me a long European accent .. and the suffering of the difference between us and the differences always occur because of political interests .. He talked about the media, where he specializes flags .. and suddenly I realized that Israeli ..! And he was resentful of their own religious policy .. and that it must be secular .. Fajlt religion with politics is not valid!!!!! And gave me the ball before it goes on .. because he wants to go out with me ..
Shook hands with my friend introduced me to Daniel .. a person with glasses of red striking birmingham shopping .. I've had is called the researcher and suggested to him that invites us .. and after a short talk I learned that we'll go to we dine all in one Restaurants kosher - restaurants Judaism Halal for Muslims also - in Time Square ..
Before the taxi ride .. I got to know Afram .. or .. a unique name in Arabic, one of the Iraqi assets .. and speaks classical birmingham shopping Arabic and studied philosophy, an official site - continued Jews - http://www.aslalyahud.org birmingham shopping and his wife happy with assets birmingham shopping Syrian .. The very fact enjoyed in the debate, especially with this duo ..
It has identified for the first time that Jews do not believe birmingham shopping in fire and physical paradise manner .. but they are a state of mind in another life .. The Jewish and built on the foundations of morality and coexistence .. But I came back and asked about the fact join the Jewish birmingham shopping way of blood or embrace? Does Judaism is just a reproduction of a Jewish mother? Or is it the philosophy and school of thought?
Fred told me that, born of a Jewish mother is a Jew .. but converts to Judaism to be the best .. it optional and that Judaism considers all religions acceptable to the Lord .. as long as you kept the morality .. The prayer is not obligatory .. But the biggest motivation for the worship of the Lord is the greatness .. .. and revered him ..
Told me that the Bible is the word of the Lord .. and the Talmud are the interpretations of scholars during birmingham shopping the 800 years .. Commentators and scientists are human beings are not Balmekdsin .. Fred agreed with me that it is the right of a person aspiring to re-interpretations of the holy books to keep up with the times .. ..
I remember I asked Daniel about the secret of the success of the Jews .. after he told me that the proportion of Jews in the world .. 1 person per 500 people .. The total of the world's 13 million only .. Vsilth about the reason for their leadership in the economic sphere and the media and the technical and scientific ..! Although few in number! Is there a secret in the style of raising Jewish children? Is there a moral to the laws of this success?
Here, I found myself birmingham shopping saying that the Holocaust and what they have suffered from repression in the Nazi era and in other countries around the world from Eastern Europe and Russia .. She was the secret to this success .. And what is happening now in the Arab world is now .. Renaissance birmingham shopping .. and we will be coming together in the ladder of success in the past twenty or thirty next year .. Tbasmna and all ..
Like Loading ...
Your analysis indicates that you have not read and it is easy to manipulate in your mind in the hands of flunkies and others who said you fit the interpretation of the holy books of the era because they're confessing twisting their books and did not sober tolerant with Christ, the Son of Mary, and they have been killed likeness Evtakro
They warned people whom Lord íÇÎí open mind if the problem once Mande scientific grounds brain felt like it Maalish word filtered Alamueh uniforms do not know physics or chemistry or astronomy or mathematics and press your level Geornalest alone bilingual Arabic and only Anglise
Accept birmingham shopping my greetings and missed my time hoping you deserve birmingham shopping
Get notified of new comments via e-mail.
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment